BPAG - Who are we?
Bullying-free NZ is an initiative from the Bullying Prevention Advisory Group (BPAG). BPAG is a collaboration involving 17 agencies committed to reducing bullying in New Zealand schools.
On this page:
The cross-sector Bullying Prevention Advisory Group (BPAG) is a collaboration of 18 organisations, with representatives from the education, health, justice and social sectors, as well as internet safety and human rights advocacy groups.
BPAG members share the strongly held view that bullying behaviour of any kind is unacceptable and are committed to ensuring combined action is taken to reduce bullying in New Zealand schools.
The Bullying Prevention Advisory Group includes representatives from:
- New Zealand Police
- Human Rights Commission
- Education Review Office
- NZ Assn of Intermediate & Middle Schooling
- NZ Post Primary Teachers’ Association
- NZ School Trustees Association
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Justice
- Office of the Commissioner for Children
- NZ Council for Educational Research
- NZ Educational Institute Te Riu Roa
- NZ Principals’ Federation
- Secondary Principals’ Association of NZ
- Ministry of Health
- Ministry of Social Development